USVI.NET has been online since 1996. During that time we have had many sections which have gone on to become their own website, or have faded from view. Where we can, we’ve tried to keep pages and sections, and present them here as Archives. Much like my daughter enjoys genealogy, some people happen to look for older, and in the age of the internet ancient pages, even today. The archives is the section of the website devoted to those pages.
As each section is brought online, it will be added here.
Typically the data on the page will be preserved, however the pages will be brought into the new theme structure.
Depending upon feedback, the archives as they were, may be brought online, though as URL’s and image links have moved, changed, or just do not exist, the results may not always be effective.
For now, please enjoy the following archives:
- President Clinton’s visit to US Virgin Islands
- Hurricane Marilyn Recovery
- Charles Hawes
- Chuck (Sailing Your Own Boat In An Island Paradise)
- Good News (pre 1999)
- In Depth Archives
- Marsha Stein
- Miss U.S. Virgin Islands 1997
- US Virgin Islands Game Fishing Club
- Sinbad 1999 Jam
- Beans, Bytes, and Websites
- Pistarkle Cottage
- Photo Images over the years used on the website.
- St. Thomas Synagogue
- Grandma Sandy’s
- Mongoose Junction
- U.S. Virgin Island’s Favorite Camping Grounds on St. John
- Sailing Around in a Hurricane
- Tae Kwon Do
- Historical Press Releases