References to Published Articles
- Taxes in the USVI and Other U.S. Possessions: “U.S. Possession Income and Tax Systems,” by William L. Blum, CCH Federal Tax Service, Chapter M:15, 1995, Commerce Clearing House.
- Exempt Companies:“The Tax Free Entity Under the U.S. Flag: A U.S. Virgin Islands Exempt Company,” by William L. Blum, The Journal of Corporate Taxation, Autumn 1993, Warren Gorham Lamont.
- Aircraft Structure:“The American Paradise—U.S. Virgin Islands: FAA Registration of Foreign-Owned Aircraft,” by William L. Blum and Marjorie Rawls Roberts,The Air and Space Lawyer, Fall 1994, American Bar Association.
- Captive Insurance and Mutual Funds:“Company Law Focus – U.S. Virgin Islands Exempt Companies Law Encourages Mutual Funds and Captive Insurers,” by William L. Blum, Offshore Investment, July/August 1995, European Magazine Services, Ltd.
- History and Comparison of USVI with British Virgin Islands: “Caribbean Tax Planning Opportunities for the Pacific Rim,” by Lloyd De Vos, William L. Blum, and Anthony Kent Scoon, Asia Law, December 1993.